Clackamas County offers an attractive benefits package to regular status employees after two full months of employment. New employees will attend a 4-hour benefits orientation within the first two months of employment.
Below is a general list of benefits, but may not list specific differences in union contract agreements or part-time/full-time status. Benefit information is subject to change.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription Drug/Alternative Care
Option of three Medical Insurance plans
Option of four Dental Insurance plans
- Life Insurance
County paid Group Term Life Insurance policy
- Disability Insurance
County paid Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deferred Compensation Section 457 Retirement plan
- PERS/OPSRP Retirement plans
- Optional benefit plans include Group Universal Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, AFLAC, and Hyatt Legal Plans.
For more specific benefit information based on union representation, please click here and reference the union group designated on your employment offer letter.