Citizen Academy gives members of the community the opportunity to learn more about county services. Participants will hear from different county departments, take place in group discussions, and tour county facilities.
Topics will include:
- How County Government Works - an Overview
- Transportation and Development
- Water Environment Services
- Public Safety and Emergency Services
- Health, Housing and Human Services
- Economic Development, Parks and Tourism
Sessions take place the third Wednesday of each month from April through Sept. The first session is Wednesday, April 19, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The application period for 2017 has closed, please check back for updates.
For more information, please contact Beth Byrne at 503-742-4353.