From: Ellen Rogalin, Clackamas County Department of Transportation & Development, 503-742-4274
Media and Interested Parties
The public is invited to participate in an online open house through April 15 to learn more about, and comment on, Clackamas County's planning project to improve travel mobility around the southern Clackamas Regional Center area.
This open house marks the beginning of the Clackamas Regional Center Mobility project to identify, prioritize, select and construct improvements in the area of the 82nd Avenue / Harmony Road / Sunnyside Road intersection. The goal is to improve traffic flow and all types of travel (driving, walking, bike riding and transit riding) for residents, businesses and the public.
The project schedule includes the following:
- In 2016:
- Identify and refine packages of transportation improvements,
- Evaluate the benefits and impacts of each package, and
- Select the best package to meet community needs and available funding
- In 2017: Design the selected package of projects
- In 2018-20: Construct the improvements