From: Tim Heider, Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs, 503-742-5911
Media and Interested Parties
The Board of County Commissioners formally adopted the fiscal year 2016-17 budgets yesterday.
The action followed a series of public meetings and hearings by the county's budget committees in May and early June. The newly adopted budgets total $945,653,150, which includes property taxes, dedicated state and federal funds, grants and other revenue sources.
The adopted budget for Clackamas County is $722,112,603.
The adopted budgets for county-governed districts and agencies are:
- Clackamas County Development Agency, $56,516,524
- Clackamas County Enhanced Law Enforcement District, $6,654,421
- Clackamas County Extension and 4-H Service District, $6,833,370
- Clackamas County Service District No.1, $68,735,585
- Library District of Clackamas County, $19,076,187
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District, $45,990,037
- Street Lighting Service District No. 5, $4,199,855
- Surface Water Management Agency of Clackamas County, $223,256
- Tri-City Service District, $15,311,312
For more information, members of the media may contact Clackamas County Public Affairs Manager Tim Heider at 503-742-5911.