New openings on Clackamas County ABCs: Emergency Medical Services

From: Dylan Blaylock, Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs, 503-742-591

Media and Interested Parties

Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County.

New ABC openings from the past week include:

The council is comprised of 11 members representing all phases of emergency medical response, and reflects a balance and diversity of membership in the areas of geography, gender, interest and experience. The positions close on Thursday, Sept. 15, at 5 p.m. For more information, contact Emergency Medical Services Supervisor Larry MacDaniels at 503-655-8256.

  • Emergency Medical Services Council: This council has one opening for a representative of consumers of ambulance services to serve for a three-year term. The council advises commissioners and the county Health, Housing and Human Services Department in matters relating to emergency medical response and ambulance services. More information can be found online.

Individuals interested in these opportunities can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751 or in person at the Public Services Building at 2051 Kaen Road in Oregon City.