From: Ryan Johnson, Clackamas County Public & Government Affairs, 503-742-5916
Media and Interested Parties
Clackamas County has released a new version of its widely used mapping application, CMap.
CMap is a free, web-based application that makes it easy to find information about properties, communities and civic life. CMap also contains historic survey documents from county archives.
An address search in CMap results in the following property information:
- Building characteristics: Square footage, bedrooms, bathrooms, year built and last sale.
- Tax information: Building value, land value and assessed value.
- Jurisdiction: City, urban growth, and zoning boundaries.
- Voting: State House and Senate districts, voting precincts and congressional districts.
- Services: Cable, garbage, fire, parks, school, sewer and water.
- Hazards: Risk posed by flood, earthquake and wildfire.
For more information, members of the media and public may contact Community Relations Specialist Ryan Johnson at 503-742-5916.