1-877-OR-4-VINE or (1-877-674-8463)
VINE monitors the custody status of:
- Offenders in county jails
- Offenders in Department of Corrections and Oregon Youth Authority facilities; and
- Individuals currently on probation
Information is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Oregon VINE service is available in English and Spanish. A live operator is available to anyone call the toll-free number for any reason.
Data Transfer Schedule
County Jails: Every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DOC/Community Corrections: 2 times a day, 7 days a week.
To search for information, callers need to provide one or more of the following items:
- Offender Name
- Offender Number-State Identification Number (SID)
- JJIS Number for Oregon Youth Authority
- Race (if there's more than one offender with the same name)
- Date of Birth (if there's more than one offender with the same name)
Information provided when calling the VINE service:
- Name of Offender
- Offender Number (SID Number)
- Current Offender and Probationer Custody Status
- Location of Offender
- Scheduled Release Date
- Probation Expiration Date
Registering for VINE Notification
Crime victims and concerned citizens may register for notification by calling the VINE toll-free number (1-877-674-8463). Callers will need to provide VINE with the following information:
- A telephone number, including area code, where they can be reached for notification
- A 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN)