You can learn more about the dangers of meth and other drugs on the Web!
Be sure to click on the "Kids" section —where you'll find info, games and more!
Detailed info from The Partnership for a Drug-Free America!
Drug info for students and young adults!
More about Meth
Q. What are a few of the the symptoms of meth use?
- Nervousness and paranoia
- Obsessive behavior
- Extreme tooth decay ("meth mouth")
- Kidney failure
Q. What crimes are associated with meth users?
- Identity theft
- Metal theft
- Child neglect
- Violent crime
Q. What should you do if you suspect a meth user or dealer in your neighborhood?
- DO NOT confront the suspected drug user yourself! Drug criminals can be extremely dangerous!
- Instead, contact local law enforcement.
- In an emergency, call 911.
You can leave anonymous tips with the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office:
- Call our Tip Line: 503-723-4949
- Use our online Tip Sheet: Visit www.clackamas.us/sheriff and click on "Tip Sheet"
- You can also call the Anonymous Meth Hotline: 1-888-609-6384.