News Release from: Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Office
Sept. 20, 2014, 8:29 p.m.
Media and Interested Parties
According to Estacada Fire, the fire has crossed the south fork of the Clackamas River and retardant drops are underway.
The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office is coordinating the following evacuation notices:
LEVEL 3 (LEAVE NOW)
- 29511 and 29513 Hillockburn Road
LEVEL 2 (Be set to leave at a moment's notice)
- 27950 and 27980 Hillockburn Road
- 28059 and 28106 Hillockburn Road
- All homes on the east side of Habelt Road to Skinner Road • All homes on Skinner Road east of Habelt Road • All homes on the east side of Kinzy Road north of Skinner Road through 27845 Kinzy Rd.
- All homes on Brief Road
LEVEL 1 (Be ready)
- All homes on Hillockburn Road west of Habelt Road to the Dodge Church • All homes on Pederson Road
For additional details, please call Estacada Fire at 503-630-7712 and select either "fire information" or "evacuation information."
Sergeant Dan Kraus
Office of Public Information
Clackamas County Sheriff's Office
[ END ]