News Release from: Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Office
Posted: November 29, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Interested in working at our Jail? The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office is hosting a "Corrections Career Event" on Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016 from 1 - 4 p.m. at the Public Safety Training Center (12700 SE 82nd Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015).
Discover what it takes to get hired at our Jail during this presentation and Q&A session:
- What's involved in a Jail career
- Collateral duties
- Our generous benefits package *
- How the Jail hiring process works
- Speak with Jail professionals
- Schedule NTN testing
* BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Health insurance: High-quality health-care plans,
- 3 medical plan options, 2 dental plan options
- Retirement: Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), Oregon Public Service Retirement Plan (OPSRP)
- Life insurance, survivors' benefits, disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid vacation and holidays, bereavement leave, monthly longevity bonuses, incentive pay for education, community service, DPSST Certification and firearms qualification, Deferred Compensation, Retiree Medical Trust Fund, long-term care insurance.
Sergeant Brian Jensen
Office of Public Information
Clackamas County Sheriff's Office