News Release from: Clackamas Co. Sheriff's Office
Posted: Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
UPDATE (Monday, Oct. 2, 2017, 3:30 p.m.) -- FAMILY FOUND
Clackamas County Search and Rescue Deputies located all the family members safe and camping in the area of Ripplebrook in the Mount Hood National Forest.
EARLIER (Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017, 11:21 p.m.) -- Family overdue from camping trip; Sheriff's Office seeks tips
Please reference CCSO Case # 17-26047
- Veronica Weathers
- Kasey Kent
The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help to locate a missing family.
The family consists of:
- Veronica Weathers, a 51-year-old white female
- her daughter Kasey Kent, a 26-year-old white female
- and Kasey's three children: a 7-year-old girl, 6-year-old boy and 3-year old boy.
In mid-September, the family went camping in the Mount Hood National Forest, possibly south of the Ripplebrook Store. At this writing (Sunday, October 1, 2017, 11:21 p.m.), the family is currently overdue from their expected return date.
The family was driving two vehicles:
- a red 2000 Dodge Durango bearing Oregon plate 162FYS
- and a purple 1986 Dodge pickup with a canopy bearing Oregon plate 449ADM
ADDITIONAL TIPS SOUGHT
The Sheriff's Office is seeking additional information in this case. Anyone with information is urged to contact the Sheriff's Office Tip Line -- by phone at 503-723-4949 or by using the online email form. Please reference CCSO Case # 17-26047,
Sergeant Marcus Mendoza
Office of Public Information
Clackamas County Sheriff's Office