Each year, the Child Abuse & Family Violence Summit coordinates with community agencies to provide scholarship opportunities for professionals to attend the conference. This year, we're proud to present the following scholarship opportunities:
- Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) of Clackamas County -- These scholarships are available to agencies within Clackamas County. If you work in Oregon (outside Clackamas County), please contact your local county MDT Coordinator for scholarship opportunities. (Click here for a PDF listing MDT Coordinators.) Click here to download the scholarship application form (PDF format)
- Summit Scholarships -- A limited amount of scholarships available to those in child abuse or family violence prevention or education professions. Click here to download the scholarship application form (PDF format)
Please complete the following steps in order to help us successfully process each applicant:
- Download and complete the scholarship form. Please refer to the form for specific mailing instructions.
- All scholarship applications need to be received by each applicant no later than February 16, 2018. Scholarship applications received after February 16, 2018 cannot be processed.
- All scholarship awardees will be notified by March 2, 2018. Awardees will be given a specific scholarship discount code to be used to register online for the conference. Please do not register online until you have received the discount code.
Those who applied for scholarships and were not awarded one will be asked to submit payment for their registration no later than April 6, 2018. Your registration cost will be held at the early registration rate of $415.