Clackamas County Volunteer Connection is a vital link for volunteer engagement. We lead the community in volunteer activities which assist seniors, people with disabilities and residents lacking resources and in need of social services. Staff and volunteers work together to foster opportunities for residents to access services so residents can live healthier, more socially connected lives and continue to live independently. Our volunteers are critical in delivering and providing supplementary services to Clackamas County residents.
|June 21||Summer Solstice Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
Ainsworth House and Gardens
5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Volunteer Invitation only
- Family Caregiver Support Program (FCSP)
- Money Management Program (MMP)
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA)
- Senior Companion Program (SCP)
- Transportation Reaching People (TRP) Program
To get involved, call 503-650-5796