Need a place to walk during your break, and like to know how far you have gone? We have a few choices for you depending on where you work. If you don't see your workplace here, send us your one mile route and we will add it to the collection.
- Community Corrections (Oregon City) One Mile Walk Map
- Housing Authority Walking Loop
- North Clackamas Park Walking Loop
- Oregon City Courthouse One Mile Walk Map
- Red Soils One Mile Loop Map
- Clackamas County Urgent Mental Health Walk-In Center One Mile Loop Map
Are you looking for a group of people to walk with during lunch? Walking with others can help keep you motivated, and provides some friendly company along the way. Learn more about the Red Soils Walking Group.
Occasionally, we find great local trails that are only a quick drive away from the office. These trails are highlighted in our "Where to Walk" series in the Wellness & Safety @ Work Newsletter. See the "Where to Walk" articles below for ideas of places to walk during your lunch or after work. We are always on the lookout for new location, so please contact us if you have a local trail you would like to have highlighted below and in the newsletter.
- Canemah Bluff, Oregon City
- Camassia Natural Area, West Linn
- Canby Logging Road Trail, Canby
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden, Portland
- Deep Creek Canyon and the Cazadero Trail, Boring
- Eagle Creek Trail, near Cascade Locks
- Graham Oaks Nature Park, Wilsonville
- Happy Valley Park, Happy Valley
- Heritage Trail at Lacamas Lake, Camas, WA
- Hillendale Park, Oregon City
- Hopkins Farm, Oregon City
- Lacamas Park, Vancouver, Camas, WA
- Mary S Young Park, West Linn
- McLoughlin School Walking Path, Oregon City
- Mt. Tabor Park, Portland
- Oaks Bottom Bluff Trail, Portland
- Old River Drive, West Linn and Lake Oswego
- Salmon River Trail, Zigzag
- Salmon River Greenway, Vancouver, WA
- Silcox Hut Trail, Mt. Hood
- Springwater Corridor Trail, Portland to Boring
- Stone Creek Golf Club Trail, Oregon City
- Table Rock, Molalla
Walk! Connect! is a walk and lunch event co-sponsored by the A-Team, Wellness, and Public Health. Meet coworkers and get a sandwich/fruit for $2. If you have an office with at least 15 participants, we can bring you lunch and walk a mile loop in your area.