Sanitary and Storm Plan Review, Sewer Connection Permits, Erosion Control Permits
We also encourage you to call before visiting any county office.
In alignment with Governor Brown’s Stay Home, Save Lives order, Clackamas Water Environment Services has made the following adjustments:
- Staffing: Most of the Permit Services staff are working remotely, with access to email, our networks and permitting records. We have a plan reviewer and our permit technician working in the office intermittently in order to access hard-copy files, manage incoming and outgoing plans, process permits and receive permit fee payments.
- Projects and applications in process: We are working on the projects and applications that have already submitted and are under review. Physical redlined plan sets will be mailed back to applicants via FedEx/UPS/USPS, with review letters being sent electronically. For applicants with current projects needing to re-submit plans for the next review, we are accepting plans into the queue and will review them as soon as we can.
- Plan Submittals: We recommend that applicants submit both hard-copy and electronic plans via email or file sharing site. This will give our review staff more options to select a format best suited to a timely review. We are currently setting up a file sharing portal so that applicants can submit electronic plans in pdf format. The link will be distributed via email to individual applicants as we coordinate plan submittal. If your company has the capabilities to share files online and wishes to submit plans that way, then please send us a link so we can access your submittal. Since the county offices are closed to the public, applicants can only submit hard copy of the plans via UPS/FedEx/USPS sent to the mail address below. The county’s mailroom is not accepting shipments from private couriers at this time. If you have questions about submitting plans then please email the Permit Services Team at email@example.com.
- New applications and submittals: WES will review new sanitary, storm and erosion control plans and permit applications in accordance with the jurisdictions where we provide services. We encourage applicants to contact the county/city development review departments to determine if they are taking new applications at this time. In alignment with Clackamas County Building and Engineering Divisions, we are currently only accepting new applications and submittals related to health services and essential facilities (hospitals, clinics, utilities, wireless, food production/distribution, etc.).
We are processing single-family residential building permit applications that have been submitted to the applicable county/city building division. We will also process applications for new sewer connection permits in certain health and safety situations, such as a failed septic system needing sewer access.
- Inspections: We will continue to provide onsite inspections services for projects with active permits. To schedule an inspection contact the Permit Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permit Fee Payment: We are accepting payment for permit fees and charges by credit card or check. To make arrange to pay for a permit by credit card over the phone, email the Permit Services team at email@example.com, and staff will work with you to make the payment. We have limited staffing to process credit payments so please be patient. Applicants can mail checks for payment of permit fees and charges to the physical address below. The county offices are currently not open to the public; therefore, we cannot receive checks delivered in-person. WES staff will process permits after confirming payment via check has been made. If you have questions about paying permit fees and charges then please email the Permit Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all mail to:
Clackamas Water Environment Services
Attn: WES Permit Services
150 Beavercreek Road, Suite 430
Oregon City, OR 97045
Have questions? Please contact us as we are happy to help.
WES Development Services