- Call your insurance provider as soon as possible to discuss your current situation and begin the necessary steps to file a Homeowner Claim After a Fire.
- Call your mortgage loan servicer to let them know your situation and ask them what “forbearance” or “hardship” options may be available.
- Check with your insurance company and your mortgage company about how and when the insurance funds will be distributed and review these tips before hiring contractors to fix or rebuild your home.
- Find information and tips to help you save time, money, and stress at each stage of your recovery and rebuilding process at Oregon Wildfire Insurance Resources.
- Connect with the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation consumer advocate team if you have questions or concerns about your insurance claim at 888-877-4894.