Need Help?

For those that are affected by the fires, the evacuation sites can help connect you with temporary shelter, food, showers and more. 

For more information and other resources, please email the evacuation response team and include what you need and a phone number to reach you. A representative will contact you within 24 hours to find out the specifics of the needs and try to connect you with the appropriate resource.

If you need additional assistance, please fill out form. If you need to contact someone directly, don’t hesitate to reach out to us again at or 503-650-3561. Call the Red Cross Shelter Hotline at 541-632-3116 for shelter assistance, food, and connection to local services.


 Providing necessary services and support to individuals and families.

Connecting you with the appropriate resources.

Food replacement help available for Oregon Trail Card holders

Oregon Trail CardIf you currently receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits using an Oregon Trail Card and lost food or had food spoiled due to the wildfires, contact the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS) within 10 days of the food loss to receive up to a full month of benefits for your household size to cover the lost food. An ODHS representative will ask for documentation regarding the food loss, including a signed statement, a list of lost or spoiled food and the amount paid for the food.

If you are a SNAP recipient and lost your Oregon Trail Card due to evacuating or it was destroyed in a fire, contact the ODHS card replacement hotline at 1-855-328-6715, M–F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or find an ODHS branch office near you. An Oregon Trail Card is an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card and is similar to a debit card from a bank. It is what ODHS uses to get benefits to clients.

The ODHS offices in Clackamas County are located in North Clackamas at 503-731-3400 or in Oregon City at 971-673-7300, although any ODHS office in Oregon can help you. Please call before you visit in person.

If you cannot access your local ODHS office and need assistance, you may connect with ODHS through 211info  or Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon, or submit a written request to your local ODHS office. 

Office Hours:

Clackamas County Call Center
Monday to Thursday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Regional Information

Clackamas County Crisis and Support Line

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Red Cross Shelter Hotline