For Community Corrections contact numbers, click here.
To pay your Community Corrections fees online, click here.
Community Corrections staff will pursue the restoration of losses to victims and communities and provide effective services, sanctions, and supervision to help offenders become law-abiding citizens.
- Relationships with employees, offenders, and the community are based on integrity, dignity, and respect.
- Communication is considerate, open, honest, and direct.
- People are responsible for their own words and actions.
- Staff are provided a safe and healthy work environment.
- We recognize the changing nature of our work and our responsibility to continuously learn and use new knowledge and skills.
- Public resources are applied responsibly.
- Teamwork represents the collective strength of individual contribution, resulting from constructive participation, commitment, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Services provided by our agency will be continually measured and evaluated to insure they are effective and responsive to the needs of victims, offenders, and the community.
- In support of the agency’s mission, creativity, innovation, and critical thinking are encouraged.