Online Crime Reporting


If this is an emergency, call 911


  • This system allows you to complete a no-suspect, non-injury crime report that occurred in unincorporated Clackamas County or the Sheriff's Office contract cities of Estacada, Happy Valley or Wilsonville.
  • Please turn off any pop-up blockers before filing a report.
  • All reports will be reviewed before you receive a final case number.
  • Please note that filing a false report is a crime. ORS 162.375 

To get started, answer these screening questions:

Did the crime occur in Clackamas County, Estacada, Happy Valley or Wilsonville? (If you are unsure, you can use Clackamas Maps to search for the address’ jurisdiction.)
Did the crime occur within the city limits of Canby, Gladstone, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Molalla, Oregon City, Sandy, or West Linn?
Are there any known or named suspects? (A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.)
Does the crime involve loss of firearms or narcotic prescription medication?
Are you reporting a stolen vehicle?
Are you reporting a burglary?

You must call the non-emergency number for the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred.

This incident cannot be reported online. If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 503-655-8211.