Clackamas County Business & Economic Development recognizes the importance of export activity to our business community and the local economy. The production of exported goods and services creates jobs both directly and indirectly in the supply chain. Clackamas County is actively engaged in the recently launched Metro Export initiative (MEI), an export strategy developed by the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program as part of the Greater Portland Export Plan.
Business & Economic Development hosted the fourth annual Clackamas Export and Global Trade Summit on May 20th, 2015 to share information on the value of exports to our local economy. Below are links to the presentations given by export trade professionals and business representatives.
- Greater Portland Inc – Derrick Olsen
- Portland U.S. Export Assistance Center – Scott Goddin
- Electric Entertainment – Jose Behar
- Warn Industries – John Ducharme
- OSU Extension Service and Research Center – Mike Bondi
- Portland U.S. Export Assistance Center
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Business Oregon
- Clackamas Small Business Development Center
- Greater Portland Inc.
- Clackamas County Tools for Business Success
Share this page