Exporting Clackamas County
We recognize the importance of export activity to our business community and the local economy. The production of exported goods and services creates jobs both directly and indirectly in the supply chain. Clackamas County is actively engaged in the recently launched Metro Export Initiative (MEI), an export strategy developed by the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program as part of the Greater Portland Export Plan.
- Portland U.S. Export Assistance Center
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Business Oregon
- Clackamas Small Business Development Center
- Greater Portland Inc.
- Clackamas County Tools for Business Success
Clackamas Export and Global Trade Summit
Presentations from Clackamas Export and Global Trade Summit:
- State of Exporting - Michael Meyers
- The Importance of Taking Culture into Account when Exporting - Valérie Berset-Price
- The State of Exporting - Scott Goddin