Mental Health and Addictions Services
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, the Clackamas County Crisis Line is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 503-655-8585.
At Clackamas Health Centers, our aim is to work with each individual to help them be as healthy as they can be. We believe engagement and participation in mental health and addictions treatment provides positive outcomes in the lives of each person, their chosen family, and the community in which they reside.
We offer a range of programs and services for children, youth, and adults who are experiencing mental health or addictions problems through our integrated health centers, as well as two mental health and addictions centers located in Oregon City and Sandy.
The following services are available at our outpatient Mental Health and Addictions Centers:
- Focused Individual Psychotherapy.
- Parent/Family Support and Education.
- Group Therapy and Skill Building.
- Individual Skills Training.
- Medication Evaluation and Management.
- Care Coordination (to assist individuals and families in accessing community resources).
- Crisis Intervention (address immediate emergent mental health needs).
- Consultation (to families, schools, medical providers, law enforcement, and other community agencies).
- Peer Services.
How to Make an Appointment:
For an initial appointment and information concerning mental health or addiction treatment services at any of our clinic locations, call: 503-655-8401. For hearing impaired, please use Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-1232.
Please have the name of your medical insurer, if any, your policy number, and your group number available when you call.
Trained, professional staff will assess your request for service. Every effort will be made to match your problem with a particular staff expertise and program availability, as well as geographical location and other relevant considerations.
Cost of Services
- Oregon Health Plan and Medicare are accepted for both mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- Commercial insurance is accepted for youth substance abuse treatment only.
- Commercial insurance benefit plans should always be investigated before deciding on the place of service. Many plans will only pay the maximum benefit for services received from a preferred provider. Many health insurance plans also require preauthorization for services.
- Please have the name and ID number of your insurer when you call for an appointment and please bring all insurance cards and your household income data on your first visit.
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment services are also available for those without insurance. Please call the Clackamas Behavioral Health Division at 503-742-5335 to inquire about eligibility for our uninsured funding program.
- Fees are calculated using the household income and the size of the family as determined by the annual federal poverty guidelines.
- Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, personal checks, and cash are accepted.
- Clackamas Health Centers offers care on a sliding fee scale to eligible uninsured and underinsured people. No one is refused care due to an inability to pay.
Mental health and addictions services available at these locations:
*Services may vary based on location.