Information for Landlords
We work with landlords to ensure that housing opportunities are a good fit for our tenants. We want to make sure that working with the Housing Authority and our tenants and clients is a good experience for all involved.
Our services for landlords include annual free trainings on Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law, a quarterly newsletter, and opportunities to communicate regularly with our staff regarding program rules and requirements.
Direct Deposit Information
Direct Deposit Instructions
News for Landlords
- House Bill 91 Screening Restrictions
- HMSpal is now online. Landlords can use this site to look up your payment history, turn on email notifications of payments, check your most recent payment, etc
- HACC is implementing a new procedure for landlords allowing self-certification of repairs.
- Information about Lead from FHCO for Landlords.
- In an effort to keep Section 8 Program Landlords informed of updated, HACC issues a quarterly Landlord Newsletter:
Mold Prevention Reports for Tenants and Landlords
Online Landlord Resources
MetroMultifamily NW- legal forms for landlords
Upcoming Landlord Training Opportunities:
HACC's Annual Training for Landlords and Property Managers
HACC will host it's annual training for landlords and property managers on April 7th, 2014 at 10 AM. The event will take place at the Development Services Building at Clackamas County's Red Soils Campus: Auditorium (Room 115), 150 Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City.
For more information view the flier here.
- Quarterly Landlord Training, January 18th, 2014 9-11 AM Milwaukie Public Safety Building Click Here for event flier.
Past Landlord Trainings hosted by HACC:
11/2/2011: Fair Housing Training by Fair Housing Council of Oregon
9/12/2012: Oregon Landlord Tenant Law Training by Jeffrey S. Bennett, Attorney at Law
12/4/12: Landlord Orientation
Forms and documents for landlords
- Sample Request For Tenancy Approval Part A
- Sample Request For Tenancy Approval Part B
- W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Mutual Termination Agreement
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/Tenant Lease Part A
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/ Tenant Lease Part B
- Sample Tenancy Addendum
- Sample Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Sample Housing Quality Standards Inspection Form
- Water and Sewer Utility Allowance Schedule
- Garbage Rates
- 2012 Utility Rates
- Brief Summary of Owner Info
- Lead Paint Information Sheet
For more information please call: 503-655-8267