Information for Landlords
We work with landlords to ensure that housing opportunities are a good fit for our tenants. We want to make sure that working with the Housing Authority and our tenants and clients is a good experience for all involves.
Our services for landlords include annual free trainings on Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law, a quarterly newsletter, and opportunities to communicate regularly with our staff regarding program rules and requirements.
News for Landlords
- Direct deposit instructions.
- HMSpal is now online. Landlords can use this site to look up your payment history, turn on email notifications of payments, check your most recent payment, etc
- HACC is implementing a new procedure for landlords allowing self-certification of repairs.
- Information about Lead from FHCO for Landlords.
- In an effort to keep Section 8 Program Landlords informed of updated, HACC issues a quarterly Landlord Newsletter:
11/2/2011: Fair Housing Training by Fair Housing Council of Oregon
9/12/2012: Oregon Landlord Tenant Law Training by Jeffrey S. Bennett, Attorney at Law
12/4/12: Landlord Orientation
Forms and documents for landlords
- Sample Request For Tenancy Approval Part A
- Sample Request For Tenancy Approval Part B
- W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Mutual Termination Agreement
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/Tenant Lease Part A
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/ Tenant Lease Part B
- Sample Tenancy Addendum
- Sample Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Sample Housing Quality Standards Inspection Form
- Water and Sewer Utility Allowance Schedule
- Garbage Rates
- 2012 Utility Rates
- Brief Summary of Owner Info
- Lead Paint Information Sheet
For more information please call: 503-655-8267