We work with landlords to ensure that housing opportunities are a good fit for our tenants. We want to make sure that working with the Housing Authority and our tenants and clients is a good experience for all involved.
Our services for landlords include annual free trainings on Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law, a quarterly newsletter, and opportunities to communicate regularly with our staff regarding program rules and requirements.
Download the Landlord Handbook.
Direct Deposit Information
- Direct Deposit Instructions
- Change of Bank Direct Deposit Form
- Change of Owner Direct Deposit Packet
- Change of Property Management Direct Deposit Packet
If you are a Section 8 landlord seeking recovery for damages made to a unit by a Section 8 tenant, the Housing Authority does not administer that program. The Housing Choice Landlord Guarantee Program is run by the State. Find out how a landlord can collect for damages.
News for Landlords
- HMSpal is now online. Landlords can use this site to look up your payment history, turn on email notifications of payments, check your most recent payment, etc
- Information about Lead from FHCO for Landlords.
- In an effort to keep Section 8 Program Landlords informed of updated, HACC issues a quarterly Landlord Newsletter:
Mold Prevention Reports for Tenants and Landlords
- Mold Guidance for Tenants and Landlords
- Directrices Relacionadas al Moho Para Arrendatarios Y Propietarios
Online Landlord Resources
- MetroMultifamily NW- legal forms for landlords
- Housing Connections - online rental resource
- Rental Housing Journal Online
Forms and Documents for Landlords
- W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Mutual Termination Agreement
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/Tenant Lease Part A
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/ Tenant Lease Part B
- Sample Tenancy Addendum
- Sample Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Sample Housing Quality Standards Inspection Form
- Brief Summary of Owner Info
- Lead Paint Information Sheet
For more information please call: (503) 655-8267
Share this page