We work with landlords to ensure that housing opportunities are a good fit for our tenants. We want to make sure that working with the Housing Authority and our tenants and clients is a good experience for all involved.
Our services for landlords include annual free trainings on Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law, a quarterly newsletter, and opportunities to communicate regularly with our staff regarding program rules and requirements.
Fair Housing Landlord Training
When: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:00a.m.–5:00p.m.
Where: Development Services Building: 150 Beavercreek, Room 119 & 120, Oregon City, 97045
Direct Deposit Information
Direct Deposit Instructions
If you are a Section 8 landlord seeking recovery for damages made to a unit by a Section 8 tenant, the Housing Authority does not administer that program. The Housing Choice Landlord Guarantee Program is run by the State. Find out how a landlord can collect for damages.
Effective September 1st, 2013:
Effective April 1st, 2014:
News for Landlords
- House Bill 91 Screening Restrictions
- HMSpal is now online. Landlords can use this site to look up your payment history, turn on email notifications of payments, check your most recent payment, etc
- HACC is implementing a new procedure for landlords allowing self-certification of repairs.
- Information about Lead from FHCO for Landlords.
- In an effort to keep Section 8 Program Landlords informed of updated, HACC issues a quarterly Landlord Newsletter:
Mold Prevention Reports for Tenants and Landlords
Online Landlord Resources
MetroMultifamily NW- legal forms for landlords
Forms and documents for landlords
- W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form
- Agent Authorization Form
- Mutual Termination Agreement
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/Tenant Lease Part A
- Sample Housing Program Landlord/ Tenant Lease Part B
- Sample Tenancy Addendum
- Sample Housing Assistance Payments Contract
- Sample Housing Quality Standards Inspection Form
- Brief Summary of Owner Info
- Lead Paint Information Sheet
For more information please call: 503-655-8267
Share this page