Hebb Park offers:
- Boat Ramp
Hebb Park Hours 2013
- January 1 - March 9: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- March 10 - April 30: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- May 1 - September 30: 6:00am - 9:00pm
- October 1 - November 2: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- November 3 - December 31: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- $5/car Vehicle Parking Fee 7 days/week May 1 - September 30. Vehicles towing Oregon licensed boats are exempt from paying the parking fee.
Directions to Hebb Park
Hebb Park's physical address: 500 S.W. Hebb Park Rd., West Linn, OR. 97068. Hebb Park is located on the Willamette River just downstream from the Historic Canby Ferry. Take I-205 to Exit 3, Stafford Road, and head south. Proceed .9 miles and turn left on Mountain Road. Proceed 3.7 miles turning left on Hoffman Road and proceed another .8 miles. Make a sharp right turn onto Riverwood Drive. Proceed .7 miles and bear right onto Riverlane Road for .1 miles and veer right onto Hebb Park Road for .4 miles.