- Please observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- A maximum of 2 domestic pets are welcome, but must be leashed and not left unattended. All fecal matter must be disposed of. Troublesome pets will not be tolerated.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit in reserved campsites and picnic areas. A paid reservation acts as a permit.
- Riotous/Abusive/Threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Tape/CD/MP3 players are permitted if they do not interfere with other people's recreation. No amplified music or public address systems are allowed.
- Firewood can be purchased for $10/box or $6/box. DO NOT CUT TREES OR BUSHES
- Washing of vehicles, filling of swimming pools or dunk tanks is prohibited.
- Group picnicking in the campground with non-camping visitors is prohibited.
- Dunk tanks, air bouncers, and other items of this type are not allowed without written permission from the Parks Manager.
- Fires are allowed only in designated fire receptacles, and receptacles are not to be moved. Fires MUST be extinguished upon departure.
- No person under the age of 18 may camp overnight unless accompanied by an adult. Person registering for the campsite is responsible for all persons using the campsite adhering to park rules.
- Non-camping vehicles left in the park after closing may be towed at the owner's expense.
- This is only a summary of the Park Rules. Further detailed information may be obtained by calling the Parks office at 503-742-4414, or by following the link to Title 6 below.
The complete park rules are included in Title 6 of the County Code.
Share this page