- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited except in paid campsites and by permit in reserved picnic areas.
- Riotous/abusive/threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Firewood can be purchased for $10/box or $6/box. Do not cut trees or bushes.
- Fires are allowed only in designated fire receptacles, and receptacles are not to be moved. Fires MUST be extinguished upon departure.
- No person under the age of 18 may camp overnight unless accompanied by an adult.
- Person registering for the campsite is responsible for all persons using the campsite adhering to park rules.
- Dunk tanks, air bouncers, and other items of this type are not allowed without written permission from the Parks Manager.
- Washing of vehicles or filling of swimming pools is prohibited.
- Non-camping vehicles left in the park after closing may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Group picnicking in the campground with non-camping visitors is prohibited.
- Tape/CD/MP3 players are permitted if they do not interfere with other people's recreation. No amplified music or public address systems are allowed.
- A maximum of 2 domestic pets are welcome, but must be leashed and not left unattended. Please pick up after your pet.
This is a summary of the Park Rules. The complete park rules are included in Title 6 of the County Code.
Share this page