Services Departments Government

Special Access Pass

We honor the Special Access Pass issued by Oregon State Parks for day-use entry fee and overnight camping. The Special Access Pass is available to disabled veterans and active military on leave.


Other valid proof (for disabled veterans without the Oregon State Parks ID card and active military on leave) may include:

Share this page

Development Services Building


Phone number 503-742-4414
Address 150 Beavercreek Road
4th floor
Oregon City, OR 97045
Hours Monday to Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.