Your oral health is very important, and can affect what goes on with the rest of your body. We suggest visiting your dentist at least once a year to make sure you have a healthy mouth. We can help connect you with community partners who will improve your oral health.
Low-cost dental resources
- Clackamas County Health Clinics: 503-655-8471
- Northwest Family Services, Dental Navigation Program: 503-278-3574
- Russell Street Clinic: 503-494-6822
- Dental Access Program: 503-988-6942
- Salud Medical Center: 503-982-2010
For more information about the work we do, email Susan Berns-Norman.
Share this page