Professional Standards Unit
To file a citizen complaint about the Sheriff's Office, you can:
- Pick up a complaint form at our Brooks Building (9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd., Clackamas, OR
97015) [ map ]
- Download an electronic copy of the complaint form here (PDF format)
- Call our office at 503-785-5000.
There are four sections of the form that need to be completed:
- Facts About the Incident: Please indicate the date, time, and location when the incident occurred and a case number associated with the incident and identify which Sheriff’s Office employee was involved.
- Citizen Information: Please fill out contact information for the person that the complaint is about and let us know if we can contact them.
- Witness(es): Please fill out information regarding any witness(es) that may have information regarding the complaint.
- Complaint Description: Please indicate what the complaint is about. Please be as specific as possible.
- Mail the completed form to: Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, 2223 Kaen Rd., Oregon City, OR 97045;
- or fax it to 503-785-5070;
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or drop it off in person at our Brooks Building (9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Clackamas, OR 97015). [ map ]
If you need immediate assistance regarding a complaint about a Sheriff's Office employee, you can call Clackamas County non-emergency dispatch at 503-655-8211.
Download the form here. (PDF)
Share this page