Services How Do I...?

Professional Standards Unit

To file a citizen complaint about a member of the Sheriff's Office, you can:

If you need help filling out the form, you may ask a Sheriff’s Office employee for assistance, either in person or by phone.

There are four sections of the form that need to be completed:
When the form is complete, there are several ways to submit it to the Sheriff’s Office.  You can:
Any of these options can be done anonymously or by a person on your behalf.

If you need immediate assistance regarding a complaint about a Sheriff's Office employee, you can call Clackamas County non-emergency dispatch at 503-655-8211.

Download the form here. (PDF)

Share this page

Clackamas County Sheriff

Sheriff Craig Roberts

Sheriff Craig Roberts

Office: (503) 785-5000
Non-Emergency: (503) 655-8211

If this is an emergency,
call 9-1-1.