How to Apply
- To find available positions in the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, click here and follow the instructions.
- Applicants must also fill out a Statement of Personal History (SPH), which you can download here.
- Applicants for Deputy positions in Patrol or Corrections must successfully complete:
- The online application and Statement of Personal History;
- A written video-based test and handwritten supplemental question responses;
- A comprehensive background investigation (read about our eligibility requirements);
- An oral board (panel) interview; and
- If recommended for selection, medical and psychological examinations
Veterans and disabled veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.