Why are businesses choosing Clackamas County?
- No business tax
- No sales tax
- No business license fee in unincorporated areas (cities may charge a modest fee)
- Available industrial, office and commercial buildings at competitive rates
- A supportive government that starts with the Clackamas County Commissioners
- Multiple interstate access (I-5, I-205)
- Quick access to Portland International Airport and rail lines
- Skilled workforce
- Comprehensive high-speed broadband
- Home of Mt. Hood and the heart of Oregon’s recreational activity
Don’t forget to visit our Business Assistance Toolbox to learn more about the opportunities Clackamas County can offer to you and your business.