Barton Park has camping and day use facilities. Located on the Clackamas River.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try a direct link
Barton Park offers:
- Boat Ramp
- Wildlife Viewing
Barton Park Hours 2015
|January 1 - March 7||6 am - 6 pm|
|March 8 - April 30||6 am - 8 pm|
|May 1 - September 30||6 am - 10 pm|
|October 1 - October 31||6 am - 8 pm|
|November 1 - December 31||6 am - 6 pm|
Recreation enthusiasts will tell you Barton Park (116 acres) is one of the best fishing sites for steelhead, trout and salmon. Launch your boat from the newly designed two-lane concrete boat ramp. Enjoy river rafting on the Clackamas River, as it is exceptionally beautiful and the rapids are mild enough for all abilities.
- 102 Campsites with water and electric hook-ups; 7 primitive camp sites
- Barton West open May 1 - September 30
- Barton East open May 1 - October 31. RVs only in sites #60-98. Special allowance for tents in Barton East loop for OCTOBER ONLY. Sites #101-107 are primitive: water spigots are nearby; no electric hook-ups. The group tent area has water and electric. Tents ONLY in primitive sites #101-107 and group tent area. Primitive/group tent area may use restroom/shower facilities in East Campground area (<5 minute walk via trail)
- $26/night for partial hook-up sites (water/electric); $21/night for primitive sites
- $5 extra vehicle fee
- 2 ground tents or 1 ground tent and 1 RV allowed per campsite (Ground tents allowed in Barton East #60-98 in October only)
- Up to 8 people and 2 domestic pets allowed per site
- Sites that can accommodate a third tent at an additional $5 per tent/per night, payable at the park: #5-33, 37, 38, 46, 50-52, 55, 59, A, B, D, E, F
- 7 reservable picnic areas: 3 non-sheltered areas, 3 sheltered areas, 1 pavilion tent
- Price range $45 to $150; $450 for pavilion
- Picnic area rentals are for the whole day. Parking fees are NOT included with picnic rentals
- Non-reserved areas will require a Drop-In rental fee at a 25% discount
- Off-Season (October-April) rentals are available at a 25% discount.
- $5/car Vehicle Parking Fee 7 days/week year round
- $2/vehicle towing Oregon registered boats
- Softball field and volleyball courts can be added to an existing reservation for no charge. Horseshoe pits are first come, first served. Horseshoe rentals available at the park.
- Any activities such as bouncy houses or use of a amplified sound system require a Special Activity Permit and written approval from the Parks Manager. Cost is $20/item.
- $8 transaction fee per site when reserving in advance
- $8 cancellation fee per site
- $8 change fee per site (for changing dates or moving campsites)
- Firewood $10/box; $6/half box
- $15 Non-camper RV dump fee
Directions to Barton Park
Barton Park's physical address: 19009 SE Barton Park Rd., Boring, OR 97009 map. Barton Park is located just off of Hwy. 224, approximately 9.8 miles east of Clackamas on the Clackamas River. From Interstate 205 take Exit 12, Clackamas/Estacada. Turn east-bound onto Hwy. 212/224. Proceed 3.2 miles through Clackamas to the Hwy. 212/224 split (Rock Creek junction). Follow Hwy. 224 to the right, following the signs to Estacada. Proceed 6.4 miles on Hwy. 224 to Bakers Ferry Road and turn right (Barton Grocery on the right-hand side). The park is .2 miles on the left-hand side of the road.
Share this page