Carver Park Offers:
- Boat Ramp
Carver Park Hours 2013
- January 1 - March 9: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- March 10 - April 30: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- May 1 - September 30: 6:00am - 9:00pm
- October 1 - November 2: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- November 3 - December 31: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- $5/car Vehicle Parking Fee 7 days/week May 1 - September 30. Vehicles towing Oregon licensed boats are exempt from paying the parking fee.
Directions to Carver Park
Carver Park's physical address: 14888 S. Springwater Rd., Oregon City, OR. 97045. Carver Park is located at the junction of the Clackamas River and Clear Creek off Springwater Road in Carver. Take I-205 to Exit 12, Estacada/Mt. Hood. Travel east bound on Hwy. 212/224. Proceed 3.2 miles to the Rock Creek junction. Turn right onto Hwy. 224 and follow the signs to Estacada. Proceed 1.2 miles and turn right onto Springwater Road, this will bring you by bridge across the Clackamas River. Turn left at the end of the bridge and proceed .1 miles to the park on the left.