Carver Park Offers:
- Boat Ramp
Carver Park Hours 2014
- January 1 - March 8: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- March 9 - April 30: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- May 1 - September 30: 6:00am - 9:00pm
- October 1 - November 1: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- November 2 - December 31: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Parking Fees are collected 7 days/week, year round.
- $5 for passenger vehicles, motorcycles, etc (not towing OR registered boats)
- $2 for vehicles towing Oregon registered boats.
- Annual passes are available through the Parks Administration Office 503-742-4414
Directions to Carver Park
Carver Park's physical address: 14888 S. Springwater Rd., Oregon City, OR. 97045. Carver Park is located at the junction of the Clackamas River and Clear Creek off Springwater Road in Carver. Take I-205 to Exit 12, Estacada/Mt. Hood. Travel east bound on Hwy. 212/224. Proceed 3.2 miles to the Rock Creek junction. Turn right onto Hwy. 224 and follow the signs to Estacada. Proceed 1.2 miles and turn right onto Springwater Road, this will bring you by bridge across the Clackamas River. Turn left at the end of the bridge and proceed .1 miles to the park on the left.
Share this page