Having trouble viewing this video? Try a direct link
Feyrer Park offers:
Feyrer Park Hours 2014
- January 1 - March 8: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- March 9 - April 30: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- May 1 - September 30: 6:00am - 10:00pm
- October 1 - November 1: 6:00am - 8:00pm
- November 2 - December 31: 6:00am - 6:00pm
- 20 wooded RV/tent campsites with paved driveways; all with water and electric hook-ups
- $26/night partial hook-up sites (water/electric)
- $5 extra vehicle fee
- 2 ground tents or 1 ground tent and 1 RV allowed per site. Site #20 is approved for up to three additional tents (for a total of five) at an additional $5 per tent/per night, payable at the park. Site limit of 8 people and 2 cars still applies
- Up to 8 people and 2 domestic pets allowed per site
- $5/vehicle Parking Fee 7 days/week year round.
- $2/vehicles transporting Oregon registered boats7 days/week, year round
- 3 reservable picnic areas: 2 non-sheltered areas, 1 sheltered area
- Price range $45 to $125
- Picnic are rentals are for the whole day. Parking fees are NOT included with picnic rentals
- Non-reserved areas will require a Drop-In rental fee at a 25% discount
- Off-Season (October-April) rentals are available at a 25% discount.
- Volleyball court can be added to existing reservation for no charge. Horseshoe pits are first come, first served. Horseshoe rentals available at the park
- Any activities such as bouncy houses or usage of an amplifies sound system require a Special Use Permit and written approval from the Parks Manager. Cost is $20/item.
- $8 transaction fee per site when reserving in advance
- $8 cancellation fee per site
- $8 change fee per site (for changing dates or moving campsites)
- Firewood $10/box; $6/half box
- $15 Non-camper RV dump fee
Directions to Feyrer Park
Feyrer Park's physical address: 16185 S. Feyrer Park Rd., Molalla, OR. 97038. Feyrer Park is located three miles southeast of Molalla on the Molalla River. Take Interstate 205 to the Park Place/Redland Exit (Exit 10), proceed approximately 14 miles through Oregon City and Mulino on Hwy. 213 - Trail's End Hwy. to Hwy.211/Main St. Turn left and go 2.8 miles to a four-way stop and proceed.6 miles and veer right onto Mathias Rd. ("Y" in the road). The road then veers left onto Feyrer Park Road. Stay on Feyrer Park Road and proceed 1.9 miles to Feyrer Park, on the left.