While the State of Oregon is the primary provider of services for persons with physical disabilities, Clackamas County offers many services that support the ability of persons with disabilities to live active, independent lives.
Services and Programs for People with Disabilities
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Companions
- Housing Assistance
- Energy Assistance (help with heating bills)
- Transportation Assistance
- 211info (info on resources in Clackamas County and throughout the region)
If you have questions about options for senior or disability needs, call the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622. There is no charge for this service.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Share this page