Clackamas County offers many services that support active, independent living for persons with disabilities.
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Companions
- Housing Assistance
- Energy Assistance (help with heating bills)
- Transportation Assistance
- Behavioral Health services
- Developmental Disability services
- 211info (info on resources in Clackamas County and throughout the region)
If you have questions about options for senior or disability needs, call the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622. There is no charge for this service. You may also contact the Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon page.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Share this page