Clackamas County residents can turn to the Social Services Division for help in a time of need. If you need assistance with basic needs like food, housing, paying your heating bill, or transportation, we may have a program available for you.
Programs and services for people who need help with basic needs
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Housing Assistance Programs
- Energy Assistance (help with heating bills)
- Transportation Assistance
- Oregon Project Independence
- 211info (info on resources in Clackamas County and throughout the region)
If you have a question or would like to request more information about help with basic needs, please contact the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622.
Please visit Clackamas Health Centers for help with your health care needs.
Please visit Clackamas Behavioral Health for help with your mental health and addictions needs.
Share this page