Clackamas County Home | Site Navigation

Help with Basic Needs

The Social Services Division can help with many basic needs, such as food and rent assistance, health needs, and transportation.

Clackamas County residents can turn to the Social Services Division for help in a time of need. If you need assistance with basic needs like food, housing, paying your heating bill, or transportation, we may have a program available for you.

Programs and services for people who need help with basic needs

If you have a question or would like to request more information about help with basic needs, please contact the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622.

Please visit Clackamas Health Centers for help with your health care needs.

Please visit Clackamas Behavioral Health for help with your mental health and addictions needs.

Content provided by Social Services

Similar topics: social services