Clackamas County residents can turn to the Social Services Division for help in a time of need. If you need assistance with basic needs like food, housing, paying your heating bill, or transportation, we may have a program available for you.
Programs and services for people who need help with basic needs
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Housing Assistance Programs
- Energy Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Oregon Project Independence
- 211info (info on resources in Clackamas County and throughout the region)
If you have a question or would like to request more information about help with basic needs, please contact the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at (503) 650-5622.
To search for basic needs, including food, for older adults and person with disabilities, please go to the Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon.
Please visit Clackamas Health Centers for help with your health care needs.
Please visit Clackamas Behavioral Health for help with your mental health and addictions needs.
Share this page