To report a road concern, call 503-557-6391 or submit a concern online, 24 hours a day.
For other information about road closures around the region, go to www.tripcheck.com.
- The southbound lane of South End Road is closed between 5th Avenue and Barker Avenue in Oregon City, effective 10 a.m., Thursday, April 13 due to a slide. The speed limit for northbound traffic has been reduced from 30 to 25 miles per hour.
- Advance Road
Closed near intersection with Wilsonville Road, April 29 – May 19 for road and storm line improvements.
- Morgan Road
Closure postponed until May. Closure is part of Washington County’s 124th Avenue project.
- SW Terwilliger Boulevard
Closed from OR Highway 43 to 300 feet south of the Iron Mountain Trailhead parking area in Clackamas County, and north to Northgate in Portland, Dec. 5, 2016 – June 30, 2017, for Portland sewer extension project.
- Highway 43
Lane restrictions between SW E Avenue and SW Terwilliger around the clock beginning March 31 for approximately 2 months, for Portland sewer extension project.
- Whiskey Hill Road
Closed at the Pudding River Bridge from June 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 for the construction of a new bridge. The bridge will be closed to all traffic, including emergency vehicles. A detour will be posted.
- Landslide and Debris Flow, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Landslide Hazards, United States Geological Survey
- Landslide Hazards in Oregon, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
- Homeowner's Guide to Landslides: Recognition, Prevention, Control and Mitigation, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
Share this page