To report a road concern, call 503-557-6391 or submit a concern online, 24 hours a day.
For other information about road closures around the region, go to www.tripcheck.com.
- Highway 224 between Tong Road and SE 232nd Drive closed by the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) from Feb. 23 for up to several weeks to repair slides. Updates
- Bell Road continues to be closed in both directions between Baker Road and Grahams Ferry Road because of an erosion/slide on Feb. 16. There is emergency vehicle access in the southbound lane. Workers are getting soil samples to determine how best to repair the slide. At this time it looks like the closure could continue for another week. Watch for updates here. Updated 2/22/17
- SW Terwilliger Boulevard
Closed from OR Highway 43 to 300 feet south of the Iron Mountain Trailhead parking area in Clackamas County, and north to Northgate in Portland, Dec. 5, 2016 – April 30, 2017, for Portland sewer extension project.
- Whiskey Hill Road
Closed at the Pudding River Bridge from June 1, 2016 – May 1, 2017 for the construction of a new bridge. The bridge will be closed to all traffic, including emergency vehicles. A detour will be posted.
- S Union Mills Road
Closed just east of Highway 213 on Thursday, March 30, from 7 a.m. through 5 p.m. to improve safety on the roadway by repairing damaged asphalt on Union Mills Road.
- SE Clackamas Road
Closed between SE Brandeis Street and SE 98th Avenue for the installation of a sewer main. The closure will begin at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 14, and continue 24/7 through 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16.
- Landslide and Debris Flow, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Landslide Hazards, United States Geological Survey
- Landslide Hazards in Oregon, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
- Homeowner's Guide to Landslides: Recognition, Prevention, Control and Mitigation, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
Share this page