To report a road concern, call 503-557-6391 or submit a concern online, 24 hours a day.
For other information about road closures around the region, go to www.tripcheck.com.
- Lane closure on Highway 99E in Canby
The northbound right lane of the Molalla River Bridge just south of Berg Parkway was closed by ODOT Dec. 4 because of asphalt breaking away from the bridge deck.
- Mather Road at Bordeaux Lane
Permanent closure as part of the Sunrise Highway Construction (ODOT project). Several alternate routes are available
Sunrise Highway construction
Permanent closure of Milwaukie Expressway-eastbound access and I-205-southbound access to SE 82nd Drive southbound; motorists will have to take I-205 south to exit 12A (OR 212/224) to travel to SE 82nd Drive (ODOT project).
- Landslide and Debris Flow, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Landslide Hazards, United States Geological Survey
- Landslide Hazards in Oregon, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
- Homeowner's Guide to Landslides: Recognition, Prevention, Control and Mitigation, Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
Share this page