Projects funded through the new Community Road Fund will increase safety, relieve congestion and maintain local roads.
Project is in design phase.
Updated: Jan. 13, 2021
Widening Stafford Rd to add bike lanes and realigning intersections at Johnson Rd and Childs Rd. Adding southbound left-turn lane at Johnson Rd and a traffic signals at Childs Rd.
To provide a safe route for bikes along Stafford Rd and improve safety and capacity at the intersections of Stafford Rd and Johnson Rd and Stafford Rd and Childs Rd.
Spring 2023 to Winter 2024
Things To Be Aware Of
- Impacts to vehicle and bicycle facilities and delays during construction.
- Current activities: Roadway improvement design
- Project estimate is $10,060,000
- Funding is provided from Community Road Funds and Transportation System Development Charges.
- Presentation to Stafford Hamlet, Jan. 12, 2021