You are not forgotten
We help military veterans and their families get the benefits they've earned.
VA benefits are not received automatically and navigating the benefits process can be confusing.
We're here to help. Our Veterans Service Officers are well trained and know how to get you the benefits you deserve.
Make an appointment
We are located in the Clackamas County Public Services Building.
Monday – Thursday
7 a.m. to noon
1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Get the benefits you've earned
We are here to assist and advocate for military veterans and their families. We can help you get your benefits, including:
- home loan
- career training
- homeless assistance
Other services and programs that can assist veterans
- Help with basic needs
- Services for people with disabilities
- Clackamas Resource Connection
- Housing Assistance
- Energy Assistance (help with heating bills)
- Transportation Assistance
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Companions
- 211info (info on resources in Clackamas County and throughout the region)
If you have questions about employment assistance and job training, please visit the Community Solutions page for more information.
Share this page