To file a citizen complaint about a member of the Sheriff's Office, you can:
- Pick up a complaint form at our Brooks Building (9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd., Clackamas, OR 97015) [ map ]
- Download an electronic copy of the complaint form here (PDF format)
- Call our office at 503-785-5000.
If you need help filling out the form, you may ask a Sheriff's Office employee for assistance, either in person or by phone.
There are four sections of the form that need to be completed:
- Facts About the Incident: Please indicate the date, time, and location when the incident occurred and a case number associated with the incident and identify which Sheriff's Office employee was involved.
- Citizen Information: Please fill out contact information for the person that the complaint is about and let us know if we can contact them.
- Witness(es): Please fill out information regarding any witness(es) that may have information regarding the complaint.
- Complaint Description: Please indicate what the complaint is about. Please be as specific as possible.
When the form is complete, there are several ways to submit it to the Sheriff's Office. You can:
- Mail the completed form to: Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, 2223 Kaen Rd., Oregon City, OR 97045;
- or fax it to 503-785-5070;
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or drop it off in person at our Brooks Building (9101 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Clackamas, OR 97015). [ map ]
Any of these options can be done anonymously or by a person on your behalf.
If you need immediate assistance regarding a complaint about a Sheriff's Office employee, you can call Clackamas County non-emergency dispatch at 503-655-8211.
Download the form here. (PDF)