Services Departments Government

Mental Health Services

If you are a Clackamas County resident in need of counseling services, we can help. Programs and services are available to children, youth, families and adults who are experiencing moderate to severe mental health difficulties.

Services are available to Oregon Health Plan members or residents who don’t have insurance. 

Call the Clackamas Behavioral Health Division for more information at 503-742-5335.

Services for Adults:

Services for Youth and Families:

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

If you are having a mental health emergency, call our crisis line at (503) 655-8585.

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

P: (503) 742-5335
F: (503) 742-5304