For information about these bids, call (503) 742-5444, Monday - Thursday 7 am to 6 pm.
- Invitation to Bid - Sandy River (Lolo Pass Road) Mitigation Project
- Request for Proposals - Self-Insured Liability Claims Administration
- Request for Quotes - Liquid Asphalt - 2013
- Invitation to Bid - Rock Creek (Wilhoit Road) Bridge Replacement Project
- Request for Proposals - On-Call Traffic Control Services - 2013
- Request for Proposals - Conduct A Clackamas County Events Center Fair Board Visioning & Asset Assessment
H3S REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR EXCLUSIVE EMERGENCY AMBULANCE SERVICES FOR CLACKAMAS AMBULANCE SERVICE AREA
This Request for Proposals is posted on the web site for informational purposes only.
If you are a potential proposer and would like to be registered to receive the Request for Proposals, contact Lane Miller, Clackamas County Purchasing Manager at 503-742-5442 or email@example.com
Proposers are cautioned that any and all inquires made following the issuance of the RFP and either before or after the mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference, and up to the issuance of a Notice of Intent to Award the contract, must be made to the County’s Purchasing Manager.
Requests for clarification or interpretation of the RFP specifications must be made in writing to the Purchasing Manager.
The question(s) and respective answer(s) to substantive questions raised by any proposer will be sent in written form to every potential proposer who has properly registered with the County. Any information obtained by Proposers from any source other than written communication from the Purchasing Manager should be considered unofficial and possibly in error.
A Blackout period will start with the issuance of the RFP and will extend to the date of the Notice of Intent to Award a contract, or the date when the solicitation is cancelled or all proposals are rejected, whichever first occurs.
Any attempt to communicate with or lobby members of the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners or County staff except as identified regarding this procurement or potential contracts for the provision of emergency ambulance service, during the Blackout period, except as otherwise expressly permitted by the provisions of this RFP, will be refused and may result in disqualification from this competitive procurement.
“Blackout period” for purposes of this RFP refers to a time period during which proposers, or their officers, agents, employees, consultants or contractors, may not communicate or lobby, in any manner, regarding the RFP or potential emergency ambulance service contracts with the County, with members of the Board of County Commissioners, the County Administrator, or County staff other than (1) the Purchasing Manager,(2) such staff members as the Purchasing Manager may expressly assign to assist the Purchasing Manager, (3) the Clackamas County Sheriff and search and rescue personnel associated with the Sheriff’s Office or (4) the staff of the County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Division.
- Appendix 1: Investigative Releases
- Appendix 2: Income Statements
- Appendix 3: Pricing Information
- Appendix 4: Ambulance Service Plan
- Appendix 5: System Clinical Protocols
- Appendix 6: Demographic Information
- Appendix 7: Regional Response Time Requirement
- Appendix 8: Equipment and Supplies
- Appendix 9: Treatment of Incumbent Workforce
- Appendix 10: Communication Information
- Appendix 11: Salary Information
- Appendix 12: Payor Information
- Appendix 13: System Status Plan
- Appendix 14: Proclaiming Clackamas County's Support for Jobs, Wages, and Benefits
- Appendix 15: Historic Service Volumes | Spreadsheet
- Appendix 16: Response Forms
Water Environment Services
For information about these bids, call 503-742-4567