Our focus is to support and advise the Clackamas County Early Learning Hub Council and improve the early learning system by creating more effective means of coordinating services across disciplines, through the implementation of the Clackamas Early Learning Hub Strategic Plan.
The committee is responsible for:
- strengthening the development of parent advisory groups and increasing their engagement in the Clackamas Hub, CCELHC, work plan oversight, and program development and evaluation by identifying parent representatives
- increasing the percentage enrolled in kindergarten before the start of school year
- strengthening our communities with partnerships between numerous community groups, schools, and public or private organizations, with to share resources, traininge and collaborative opportunities
- serving as advisers in planning, implementing, and assessing of state and federally funded program services
- providing input and developing ideas for improving child care training support for providers and parents
Meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of each month, from 1:30-3:30.