We administer state property tax laws, including appraisal, assessment, tax collection, and mapping services to property taxpayers and taxing districts.
Property tax payment drop box
For after-hours customer convenience, we have a payment drop box located to the left of the Development Services Building entrance.
Your cancelled check is your receipt.
Pursuing the highest standards in customer service
Our staff has a strong commitment toward providing high quality public service to the citizens of Clackamas County. We provide additional service during our regular schedule of Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the following ways:
- You can email your questions anytime, and we will respond by the next business day.
- When you call our office during business hours at 503-655-8671, a staff member will answer your call and direct you to the appropriate person to assist with your questions. During busy times you may be asked to leave a message. If this happens, we will call you back the same day.
- If you call after hours and leave a voicemail, we will return your call the next business day.
- We move additional staff such as cashiers, clerical support, and appraisers during busy tax times to the front counters in order to provide you with a quick and efficient visit to our office.
- Our staff provides Town Hall Meetings in various communities throughout the county after mailing tax statements where citizens can come to ask questions and learn about the property tax system.