The Clackamas County Clerk’s office is raising awareness that all registered voters should now have received ballots for the May 16, 2023 Special District Election. Ballots were mailed out last week.
Registered voters who haven’t received a ballot by now should contact Clackamas County Elections for a replacement. Voters can email email@example.com, call 503-655-8510, or visit the office at 1710 Red Soils Court, Suite 100 in Oregon City. Voters can also request a replacement ballot using the online replacement ballot request form a to www.clackamas.us/elections/ballot-request for mail or office pick up.
Ballots must be mailed back with a valid postmark or returned to an official ballot drop box by 8 p.m. on Election Day, May 16, 2023. No postage is needed.
Twenty-five official ballot drop boxes, open for this election 24/7 until 8 p.m. on Election Day, May 16, 2023, are located conveniently throughout the county. See locations below, and those marked with an asterisk have drive-up ballot drop access.
- Clackamas County Bank*, 28500 SE Highway 212
- Canby Civic Building, 222 NE 2nd Ave.
- Canby – Arneson Garden*, 249 S Sequoia Parkway
- ColtonTel*, 20983 S Highway 211
- Damascus Square*, 19830-20000 SE Highway 212
- Estacada City Hall, 475 SE Main St.
- Estacada Public Library*, 825 NW Wade St.
- Gladstone Civic Center, 18505 Portland Ave.
- Happy Valley City Hall*, 16000 SE Misty Drive
- Happy Valley Library, 13793 SE Sieben Park Way
- Lake Oswego City Hall*, 380 A Ave.
- Lake Oswego – Westlake Park*, 14165 Bunick Drive
Milwaukie / Oak Lodge
- Clackamas Community College – Harmony Campus, 7738 SE Harmony Road
- Milwaukie City Hall, 10722 SE Main St.
- Milwaukie Public Safety Building, 3200 SE Harrison St.
- Oak Lodge Library, 16201 SE McLoughlin Blvd.
- Molalla Public Library*, 201 E 5th St.
- Clackamas County Elections / County Clerk’s Office*, 1710 Red Soils Court
- Oregon City – City Hall*, 625 Center St.
- Sandy City Hall, 39250 Pioneer Blvd.
- Sandy Public Library*, 38980 Proctor Blvd.
- Hoodland Public Library, 24525 E Welches Road
- West Linn City Hall, 22500 Salamo Road
- West Linn Public Library, 1595 Burns St.
- Wilsonville City Hall*, 29799 Town Center Loop E
Further information about the election can be found on the county’s May 16, 2023 Special District Election webpage at bit.ly/ClackCoMay2023Election. See the Election Division’s hours of operation and more at www.clackamas.us/elections.