Services Departments Government

Business Personal Property

Who files a personal property tax return?

What personal property is not taxable?

These items are exempt from property tax:

What if I file late?

What happens after the return is filed with the county assessor?

If you have questions, you can contact our office at 503-655-8671 and ask for assistance with Business Personal Property.

Or download an Information Circular from the State about Business Personal Property Tax.

Please download a Personal Property Return from the State.

Share this page

Development Services Building

Contact Us

Assessment & Taxation
Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

(503) 655-8671

Email Us

Parking Information

Monday through Thursday
7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Our office is closed on Friday