Commissioner Paul Savas
- Develop fiscal policies that maximize effectiveness of taxpayer dollars, delivery of services and private sector investment that leads to job creation.
- Promote fiscal responsibility with decision making that ensures future stability, protects investments in infrastructure and limits debt.
- Ensure an outstanding quality of life through intelligent land use, transportation planning, competitive business environments, natural resource stewardship, and genuinely engaged communities and citizens.
- Build trust between government and its citizens with public involvement policies based on transparency and genuine public process.
- Provide a network of resources to help the most vulnerable citizens such as children, the elderly and veterans. Resources should include volunteers, faith based organizations, and dedicated financial resources through state, federal, and foundation sources.
Contact Your Commissioners
2051 Kaen Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Commissioner Paul Savas links:
Similar topics: commissioner