Paul Savas was elected to the Clackamas County Commissioner in November 2010. His small business has served customers in Clackamas County for 25 years. Commissioner Savas brings years of local government and civic organization experience to help him serve the citizens of Clackamas County.
- Develop fiscal policies that maximize effectiveness of taxpayer dollars, delivery of services and private sector investment that leads to job creation.
- Promote fiscal responsibility with decision making that ensures future stability, protects investments in infrastructure and limits debt.
- Ensure an outstanding quality of life through intelligent land use, transportation planning, competitive business environments, natural resource stewardship, and genuinely engaged communities and citizens.
- Build trust between government and its citizens with public involvement policies based on transparency and genuine public process.
- Provide a network of resources to help the most vulnerable citizens such as children, the elderly and veterans. Resources should include volunteers, faith-based organizations, and dedicated financial resources through state, federal and foundation sources.
Share this page