Commissioner Paul Savas
- Develop fiscal policies that maximize effectiveness of taxpayer dollars, delivery of services and private sector investment that leads to job creation.
- Promote fiscal responsibility with decision making that ensures future stability, protects investments in infrastructure and limits debt.
- Ensure an outstanding quality of life through intelligent land use, transportation planning, competitive business environments, natural resource stewardship, and genuinely engaged communities and citizens.
- Build trust between government and its citizens with public involvement policies based on transparency and genuine public process.
- Provide a network of resources to help the most vulnerable citizens such as children, the elderly and veterans. Resources should include volunteers, faith-based organizations, and dedicated financial resources through state, federal and foundation sources.
Contact Your Commissioners
2051 Kaen Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Commissioner Paul Savas links:
Similar topics: commissioner