Services Departments Government

Alcohol and Drug Treatment Services

Clackamas County provides alcohol and drug treatment services through a network of providers. Services may be available for individuals who are mandated for treatment as the result of a DUII. Services include information and education, as well as treatment for adults and youth with substance abuse issues.

If you need help or know someone who does, please call (503) 742-5335


Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

If you are having a mental health emergency, call our crisis line at (503) 655-8585.

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045

P: (503) 742-5335
F: (503) 742-5304