Services Departments Government

Maps and Plans

Clackamas County receives grant funds from three HUD programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Investment Partnership (HOME), and Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG). In order to receive these funds the County must prepare a number of plans.  The most important is the Consolidated Plan.  The development of the Consolidated Plan has been designed as a collaborative process allowing cities and community organizations and residents to participate in creating a unified vision for community improvements in their neighborhoods.

Key components of the plan include:

If you have a question or would like to request more information, please call 503-655-8591.

2017-2021 Assessment of fair housing

Citizen Participation Plan for 2017–2021


Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report

2016 Action Plan

2015 Action Plan

2014 Action Plan

2013 Action Plan

2012-2016 Consolidated Plan

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Public Services Building
2051 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045


Email Us