Historical Bridge Information:
Project Description: Replace the existing one-lane bridge with a new two-lane bridge.
Status: In Design
Schedule: Depends on permits. Goal is for summer of 2016.
Contact: Vince Hall, Project Manager: (503) 742-4650 or VinceHal@clackamas.us
Consultant: OBEC Consulting Engineers
Things to be aware of:
- Nothing at this time.
- Obtaining Historical and Environmental clearances
- $2,892,724 Federal Highway Administration’s Highway Bridge Replacement & Rehabilitation Program
- $331,085 County Road Fund
You may be interested to know:
- The bridge is a critical life line for residents, as this is the sole access to several homes.
- The bridge is considered structurally deficient and functionally obsolete due to be posted for 27 tons and a narrow roadway width of 15 feet.
- The bridge was constructed in 1958.
- The bridge has three spans (100 foot steel pony truss and two timber approach spans).
Elk Park Road
Sideview of the Bridge
Underside of the Bridge
Share this page