Court payment plan options are as follows:
- Pay the fine in monthly payments of $50.00 or more.
- A $50.00 Administrative Fee will be added to the total.
A payment plan agreement must be signed. The Judge will review written requests for changes to the payment plans.
PAY TO: CLACKAMAS COUNTY
- Pay in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Pay online at www.clackamas.us/justice
- Pay by credit/debit card in person or by telephone. The Court does not accept calls on Tuesdays, or between 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily.
- Contact a clerk in person for a monthly payment plan - A $50 minimum payment is required when setting up a payment plan. An additional one time $50 administrative fee will be added to your balance.
- Mail check or money order. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- There is a $25 fee for returned non-sufficient fund checks.
Failure to make a payment by the due date will result in the remaining balance of the fine becoming immediately due and payable, and additional sanctions:
- Suspension of driving privileges for traffic offenses.
- Revocation of angling or hunting license, tag or permit for angling or hunting offenses.
- Your judgment will be referred to a collection agency and a fee added.
The following fees for Court action shall be added to the outstanding balance of fines:
Driver’s License Suspension Fee per charge: $15.00 Non-Sufficient Funds Check: $25.00
Any unsatisfied judgment may be reported to a state approved credit reporting agency. A judgment remains unsatisfied until all fines, fees, costs and assessments are paid in full. If a judgment is assigned for collection, the Court shall take no action to reinstate a suspended or revoked license until the assigned judgment is paid in full. It is your responsibility to notify the Court when you are eligible for reinstatement of your driving privileges.
* PLEASE NOTE *
THE COURT DOES NOT SEND OUT MONTHLY STATEMENTS.
YOUR PAYMENT PLAN CONTRACT INCLUDES YOUR PAYMENT DUE DATES.
Share this page