Court payment plan options are as follows:
- Pay the fine in monthly payments of $50 or more.
- a $50 Administrative Fee will be added to the total
You must sign a payment plan agreement in person. The Judge will review written requests for changes to the payment plans.
Pay to: Clackamas County
- Pay in person Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Pay online.
- Pay by credit/debit card in person or by telephone. The clerk does not answer the telephone on Tuesday. 503-794-3800
- Contact a clerk in person for a monthly payment plan - A $50 minimum payment is required when setting up a payment plan. An additional, one-time $50 administrative fee will be added to your balance. You cannot initiate a monthly payment plan online.
- Mail check or money order. Do not mail cash .
- There is a $25 fee for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
Failure to make a payment by the due date will result in the remaining balance of the fine becoming immediately due and payable and additional sanctions:
- suspension of driving privileges for traffic offenses
- revocation of angling or hunting license, tag or permit for angling or hunting offenses
- Your judgment will be referred to a collection agency and a fee added.
The following fees for court action will be added to the outstanding balance of fines:
Driver’s License Suspension Fee per charge: $15 Non-Sufficient Funds Check: $25
A judgment remains unsatisfied until all fines, fees, costs and assessments are paid in full. Any unsatisfied judgment may be reported to a state-approved credit reporting agency. If a judgment is assigned for collection, the court will take no action to reinstate a suspended or revoked license until the assigned judgment is paid in full. It is your responsibility to notify the court when you are eligible for reinstatement of your driving privileges.
* Please note *
The court does not send out monthly statements.
Your payment plan contract includes your payment due dates.
Share this page