The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) provides the voice of the community to the Public Health Division and is a forum for the discussion of population health issues that impact Clackamas County residents. Some of the functions of the PHAC include:
- Advise the Public Health Division Director and staff in the development of activities, strategies and priorities to achieve community health improvement goals
- Review reports, planning documents and publications. Make recommendations to assure alignment with public health goals and standards.
- Link public health programs and services to the broad cross-section of populations throughout the county.
- Promote public health initiatives and activities. Participate in community education and engagement.
To view the committee's updated charter, please click here.
Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan
The Public Health Advisory Committee is instrumental in monitoring the implementation of the Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan. To review the most recent update to the plan, please click here.
- Mary Greco, CEO, Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Peggy Watters, Retired, West Linn citizen
- Caela Shapiro-Shellaby, Agency Capacity and Education Coordinator, Oregon Food Bank
- Michael Anderson-Nathe, Director of Community Engagement Health Share of Oregon
- Molly Haynes, Community Benefit Manager, Kaiser Permanente
- Eli Schwarz, Chair, OHSU Community Dentistry
- Eric Johnston, Director, Todos Juntos
- Beret Halverson, Program Coordinator, Oregon State University- Clackamas County Extension
- Michael Ralls, Director of Social Services, North Clackamas School District
- April Stephenson, student, George Fox University
Share this page