As a function of our charter, the Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) provides a local voice in the review and revision of public health programs, strategies and goals that impact the communities within Clackamas County. Some of the functions of the Public Health Advisory Committee include:
- Advise the Public Health Division Director and staff in the development of activities, strategies and priorities to achieve community health improvement goals
- Review reports, planning documents and publications. Make recommendations to assure alignment with public health goals and standards.
- Link public health programs and services to the broad cross-section of populations throughout the county.
- Promote public health initiatives and activities. Participate in community education and engagement.
- Deliberate as an ethic committee. Review and discuss community-based public health ethics issues occurring within the county.
Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan
We are instrumental in monitoring the implementation of the Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan.
- Mary Greco, CEO, Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Peggy Watters, Retired, West Linn citizen
- Daniel Faccinetti, Regional Network Developer
- Michael Anderson-Nathe, Director of Community Engagement, Health Share of Oregon
- Molly Haynes, Director of Community Health, Kaiser Permanente NW
- Eli Schwarz, Chair, OHSU Community Dentistry
- Marie Alaniz, Resident Services Coordinator, Northwest Housing Alternatives
- Eric Johnston, Director, Todos Juntos
- Debra Mason, Executive Director, Clackamas Service Center
- Steve Campbell, Director of Community Services/Public Safety, City of Happy Valley
- Kim Swan, Water Resource Manager, Clackamas River Water Providers
- Jarett Gilbert, Health Science Director, Clackamas Community College
- Vacant, Oregon State University – Clackamas County Extension
- Michael Ralls, Director of Social Services, North Clackamas School District
- April Stephenson, student, George Fox University
Share this page