Public Health Advisory Committee
The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) provides the voice of the community to the Public Health Division and is a forum for the discussion of population health issues that impact Clackamas County residents. Some of the functions of the PHAC include:
- Advise the Public Health Division Director and staff in the development of activities, strategies and priorities to achieve community health improvement goals
- Review reports, planning documents and publications. Make recommendations to assure alignment with public health goals and standards.
- Link public health programs and services to the broad cross-section of populations throughout the county.
- Promote public health initiatives and activities. Participate in community education and engagement.
To view the committee's initial charter, please click here.
Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan
The Public Health Advisory Committee is instrumental in montoring the implementation of the Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan (developed in 2012). To review the most recent update to the plan, please click here.
PHAC Membership (as of August 2014)
- Mary Greco, CEO, Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Peggy Watters, Retired, West Linn citizen
- Kurt Kroon, Pastor, New Hope Community Church
- Eli Schwarz, Chair, OHSU Community Dentistry
- Molly Haynes, Community Benefit Manager, Kaiser Permanente
- Michael Anderson-Nathe, Director of Prevention & Education, Cascade AIDS Project
- Andy Catts, Director, Clackamas Service Center
- Eric Johnston, Director, Todos Juntos
- Michael Ralls, Vice Principal, Milwaukie High School
- Tracy Donnelly, Director of Health Services, Clackamas Community College