The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) provides the voice of the community to the Public Health Division and is a forum for the discussion of population health issues that impact Clackamas County residents. Some of the functions of the PHAC include:
- Advise the Public Health Division Director and staff in the development of activities, strategies and priorities to achieve community health improvement goals
- Review reports, planning documents and publications. Make recommendations to assure alignment with public health goals and standards.
- Link public health programs and services to the broad cross-section of populations throughout the county.
- Promote public health initiatives and activities. Participate in community education and engagement.
To view the committee's updated charter, please click here.
Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan
The Public Health Advisory Committee is instrumental in monitoring the implementation of the Clackamas County Community Health Improvement Plan (developed in 2012). To review the most recent update to the plan, please click here.
PHAC Membership (as of December 2014)
- Mary Greco, CEO, Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Peggy Watters, Retired, West Linn citizen
- Kurt Kroon, Pastor, New Hope Community Church
- Caela Shapiro-Shellaby, Agency Capacity and Education Coordinator, Oregon Food Bank
- Michael Anderson-Nathe, Director of Community Engagement Health Share of Oregon
- Molly Haynes, Community Benefit Manager, Kaiser Permanente
- Eli Schwarz, Chair, OHSU Community Dentistry
- Eric Johnston, Director, Todos Juntos
- Tracy Donnelly, Director of Health Services, Clackamas Community College
- Beret Halverson, Program Coordinator, Oregon State University- Clackamas County Extension
- Michael Ralls, Vice Principal, Milwaukie High School
- April Stephenson, student, George Fox University
- December 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- September 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
Share this page