Public Health Advisory Committee
The Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC) provides the voice of the community to the Public Health Division and is a forum for the discussion of population health issues that impact Clackamas County residents. Some of the functions of the PHAC include:
- Advise the Public Health Division Director and staff in the development of activities, strategies and priorities to achieve community health improvement goals
- Review reports, planning documents and publications. Make recommendations to assure alignment with public health goals and standards.
- Link public health programs and services to the broad cross-section of populations throughout the county.
- Promote public health initiatives and activities. Participate in community education and engagement.
To view the committee's initial charter, please click here.
Congratulations to Michael Ralls and Milwaukie High School
The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development has named Milwaukie High as the 2013 Vision in Action: The Whole Child Award winner. Congratulations to Milwaukie High School for receiving this award.
Click here to view the award announcement.
PHAC Membership (as of May 2013)
- Mary Greco, CEO, Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Peggy Watters, Retired, Wilsonville citizen
- Kurt Kroon, Pastor, New Hope Community Church
- Tarn Allen, Metro Services Coordinator, Oregon Food Bank
- Eli Schwarz, Chair, OHSU Community Dentistry
- Molly Haynes, Community Benefit Manager, Kaiser Permanente
- Michael Anderson-Nathe, Director of Prevention & Education, Cascade AIDS Project
- Andy Catts, Director, Clackamas Service Center
- Eric Johnston, Director, Todos Juntos
- Michael Ralls, Vice Principal, Milwaukie High School
- Tracy Donnelly, Director of Health Services, Clackamas Community College